Burnout pics! / couple random pics

• Sponsors (?)

sn95stangman said:
Krispy Kreme is over-rated. I can get better donuts at the local donut/chinese food place. :nice:

I agree 110%, how can they be a donut place and not have a choc. long john??? how just how????

That and they make me sick, almost as bad as seeing Oink's car on here makes me sick I dont have as clean a car as his :hail2: . That is one NICE red vert. :nice:

I don't like glazed donuts very well. Krispy Kreme is the only glazed donut I'll eat, so they make those pretty good if I'll eat them. Their other donuts - eh... not so impressive.

BTW - nothing worse than a punk kid wanting to play when you need to exit. :nonono:

OinkAodeOink said:
couple more...

newpic-07.jpg

View attachment 521248

Hey oink I see you painted the center of your scoop black. Wasnt that my idea on your thread about what you should do to your apperance? I knew it would look sick! :nice:

BTW that wax as you dry stuff is the ****znit!! :banana:

Attachments

• newpic-07.jpg
    newpic-07.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 61
well the center scoop section was peeling from the turbo heat, so i had to do somthing.. i peeled the lose paint off, and cut a nice line/shape out.. which turned out nicely i think.

No, i havent had the car redynoed, but as soon as i built this new crossover pipe ( which was leaking bad, causing boost/power loss) I will take it back.
Other then that, ive got it running strong on only 10psi.. Im completly confident this time around itl be well over 500 horse, even running rich.

Who wants to donate a FAST system, so i can get this puppy dialed in?
Im sick of farting around with the tweecer getting nowhere..