Buy it now 950,000.00

• Sponsors (?)

Gonna be tough to sell as a package but I do see a few project 67-68 fastbacks I wouldnt mind having. Even though it would take more time and effort they would be better off selling individually.

Gonna be tough to sell as a package but I do see a few project 67-68 fastbacks I wouldnt mind having. Even though it would take more time and effort they would be better off selling individually.

How about this..... let go in halfs! With free shipping we could sell off a buch to help recover the cost.....so how do I approach BECU?? Umm...I want $475k ..no wait make it $500K....Yeah that a nice round number. :p

How about this..... let go in halfs! With free shipping we could sell off a buch to help recover the cost.....so how do I approach BECU?? Umm...I want $475k ..no wait make it $500K....Yeah that a nice round number. :p

Dude if I came out with a free fastback out of the deal (and someone would actually give me the loan) I would do it in a heartbeat.

check out the guy farthest from the camera in the picture with the maroon fox GT Vert.

Not sure what he is doing. Kind of looks like he is pulling out his winky.

Caution Will Robins....you'd spend a lifetime de-PuertoRicanizing these specimens....alittle parts interchange here, alittle there....etc etc.

Salt water rust etc....interesting though

Yeah, that was my first thought too. Any time you get American cars from foreign countries you run that risk, if they can't find/afford a part, they "make it happen".

still a great deal for those cars though.