Buy Summit Racing

1SickFox

Jun 10, 2008
They are the best company i've ever delt with PERIOD. Everything i order i get in exactly 2 business days. Everything i've ordered, anything from a blower to a spark plug they had in stock. There was no waiting longer for dropshipments. I've never ever had any bad customer service. They are very helpful and they know what they are talking about if you need assistance. I had to return a supercharger there once and i had opened the box and long story short i didn't even end up repackaging it in the original box. They took it all back and didn't even charge a fee. Not one. I've never had any problems with them. And for us Fox owners they sell a ton of parts that we buy. They are always priced the same or under the comp too. I always use to look at 50resto first when i shop for parts, now i look to Summit. 50resto is good and better then most. But Summit Racing is the best by far. Just thought i'd share!

• Sponsors (?)

I agree the only two sites I ever use and have used for the past 4 years is latemodelrestoration (50resto) or Summit. I am a huge fan of summit. The aftermarket world wouldnt be the same without Summit or Jegs. Is use LMR for the amount of repo parts they have for our cars, its amazing. But you just cannot beat summit for anything you need mechanical wise. And the customer service is the best. I ordered a battery box one time from them, and it arrived cracked, I called them up, gave them my name phone number and order number, and I was off the phone in 5 minutes with the same part overnighted NO questions asked, didnt even have to send back the broken one. Makes you feel good ordering from them because you know if you encounter a problem you will be helped. +1 for props to Summit and LMR

luckily i live with in driving distance of summit, bout 50 minutes. i could drive to jegs in about 2 hours if i really needed something. you non local guys miss out on the best part of summit, THE CLEARANCE SECTION! I think its discontinued items and stuff that was returned opened. I got a pair of 5 lug 28 spline us alloy axles for $110!

luckily i live with in driving distance of summit, bout 50 minutes. i could drive to jegs in about 2 hours if i really needed something. you non local guys miss out on the best part of summit, THE CLEARANCE SECTION! I think its discontinued items and stuff that was returned opened. I got a pair of 5 lug 28 spline us alloy axles for $110!

Yea but you have to pay tax... us out of state guys get away with paying no sales tax

yea, i hate that handling charge on stuff from any company. I think getting $300 axles for $110 covered my 6.5% sales tax lol. If you're ever driving anywhere close to summit, stop in. It is massive, they have custom an race cars on display too. They are so customer friendly they even have a cork board for you to list your car and used parts for sale right in the store!

I live 2 minutes from Summit Racing in McDonough Ga. They have 99.9% of the parts in stock.The only thing is, most of the employees....have no idea what they're doing. I always look up my own parts and take the part # with me. It makes it a lot easier. I also work for a local ford dealer and get all my Ford racing parts at 10% over cost.

I live 2 minutes from Summit Racing in McDonough Ga. They have 99.9% of the parts in stock.The only thing is, most of the employees....have no idea what they're doing. I always look up my own parts and take the part # with me. It makes it a lot easier. I also work for a local ford dealer and get all my Ford racing parts at 10% over cost.

Not calling you out... But i've never had this problem. I forgot two part numbers when i called in to make my last order and they new exactly what they were talking about and they found the part numbers. Also, doesn't matter what company it is. You should always have your part numbers before you call. Not only does it make it quicker, its less hassle and confusion.