Buyer Beware! Yes another bad company!

2oo3gt

Aug 22, 2004
Hi,

I just wanted to mention this because I just read about someone who bought something from WWW.COOLBLUEPERFORMANCE.COM. I know have delt with them before and they are a horrible company. What happened with me is that the customer service was great all the way up until I ordered my rims. The second I bought them, they would not talk to me. I waited about 1 and 1/2 months before I asked them for a refund. After I asked them, I couldn't get a hold of them. During my research after this happened, I ran across a lot of complaints about them. I am just warning people that if you do deal with them, you risk a large chance of buying it, them taking your money, and never answering you again.

Not only did I try contacting them with no luck, but both my credit card company and the BBB all got hung up on instantly when they announced who they are. They will just ignore you and do it again.

Here is the proof. I have not filed my complaint yet, but on the BBB website.

http://www.mississippi.bbb.org/commonreport.html?compid=180053421

Customer Complaint Data
The company's size, volume of business and number of transactions may have a bearing on the number of complaints received by the BBB. The complaints filed against a company may not be as important as the type of complaints, and how the company has handled them. The BBB generally does not pass judgement on the validity of complaints filed.
Number of complaints processed by the BBB over the last 36 months: 13
Number of complaints processed by the BBB in the last 12 months: 9
Complaints Concerned:
Selling Practices (2 complaints)
2 Company did not respond
Service Issues (1 complaints)
1 Company did not respond
Credit or Billing Disputes (1 complaints)
1 Company did not respond
Delivery Issues (5 complaints)
5 Company did not respond
Refund Practices (3 complaints)
3 Company did not respond
Additional File Information
The Bureau has requested basic information from this company. The company has declined to provide this information.

Sorry for the long post, but I figured that if I save one person the trouble, it is worth it. If you want the full story, PM me. It is rather long, this is the sparknotes verson.
:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I ordered a PMAS maf thru them and realized I ordered the wrong one the instant I made the order. I emailed them asking to change my order, and they replied immediately saying "no problem, order changed". Well, the diff in price between the maf's was about $20, and they decided to keep the $20. They never replied to any of my emails, and I was going to report them to the BBB, but doing that such a pain, I just said **** it! I emailed them one last time telling them they suck and I'll do my best to make sure I tell everyone I know not to buy from them. Don't think I posted it in this forum though....
Don't buy from RPM Outlet either(sent wrong injectors, bad fuel pump and a 8psi Procharger kit, when I ordered a 10psi kit). Also tried to get the correct pulley from Procharger, but they never replied to my emails either. They all suck. I had to buy another fuel pump and do the job again, and buy another pulley also. I ended up using the injectors though.
It's always worth spending the extra and buying from a reputable company that stand behind what they sell.

Wow, it just took them over a month to get me the Prochamber I ordered from them. I never got an email or anything when I paid, and I bugged them day in and out. Finally got a call from an old guy at 2 in the damn morning a week after I paid, to verify that they had gotten my money, that's it. Month later, the prochamber shows up at my door; the same day I finally got the tracking number email from coolblue. crapola