buyfordracing mach1/bullitt/cobra brake upgrade

BigChiefSmokem

Founding Member
Feb 20, 2002
Jacksonville, FL
I did a search, and have a quick question I couldnt find.. I think this is a stupid question, but whatever...

Are the Painted red bullitt brakes package with the running pony logo the same setup as the mach 1/cobra brake package? I know each of those brakes are a different design than the GT's.

I want to get the bullitt brake package, as I want the red painted caliper with the running pony, but if the cobra brake package is better, i'm going to go with performance despite it saying cobra. on the mach 1 package, i just dont feel like painting them red to match my rears when I get them...

Any help?

• Sponsors (?)

Do like I did and just paint the rears to match. I used that brush on kit from Duplicolor and it works great. It's probably easier to remove and paint em, but I did it with them still on the car. Just clean em well and take your time, and plan to do two coats for a good, durable shine (which doesn't look at all like it was applied with a brush...you'd never know!)

Do like I did and just paint the rears to match. I used that brush on kit from Duplicolor and it works great. It's probably easier to remove and paint em, but I did it with them still on the car. Just clean em well and take your time, and plan to do two coats for a good, durable shine (which doesn't look at all like it was applied with a brush...you'd never know!)

Yes, been there done that! My rears and fronts are painted with that duplicolor, I guess I shouldve been more descriptive in my original post... I am not uprgrading my rear brakes...