buying a terminatorr!!

hey guys had my first 5.0 when i was 16 jsut sold it in january, and ive been wanting a 03/04 cobra there real hard to come across where i live, its got a fair amount of kilometers, but its also got 480rwhp!! cant wait to take this for a drive,

some of the mods i know off the top of my head are

mickey thompson et drag radials
pro 5.0 short shift
ported stock super charger
smaller pullet i beleive he said 2.7 or so? im not entirely sure
catted x
dyno tune and a chip i beleuve ill know more when i pick it up sunday!

Attachments

• n121402270_30248187_8380.jpg
    n121402270_30248187_8380.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Sponsors (?)

nice man :nice: , I'm getting a Terminator in 3 years when I come back to the states. Hopefully by then they'll depreciate a little more, lol! When you said 2.7 Pulley for the Eaton, I think the guy meant 2.80", it'll (obviously) increase the boost of the Eaton. I hoping to be able to find a nice, clean 2003 10th Anniversary Coupe in any of the colors they came in. I don't know why but the interiors are super sweet to me! I had a '99 GT that I had to get rid of about 6 months ago and I miss it dearly. The cars here in England are all boring (With the exception of spotting a nice R32 or what I drive now, an Audi A3 1.8T) and have weird interior color schemes. Have fun with that Cobra man....and as Billy Madison would say "Cherish it!!!!". :flag:

nice man :nice: , I'm getting a Terminator in 3 years when I come back to the states. Hopefully by then they'll depreciate a little more, lol! When you said 2.7 Pulley for the Eaton, I think the guy meant 2.80", it'll (obviously) increase the boost of the Eaton. I hoping to be able to find a nice, clean 2003 10th Anniversary Coupe in any of the colors they came in. I don't know why but the interiors are super sweet to me! I had a '99 GT that I had to get rid of about 6 months ago and I miss it dearly. The cars here in England are all boring (With the exception of spotting a nice R32 or what I drive now, an Audi A3 1.8T) and have weird interior color schemes. Have fun with that Cobra man....and as Billy Madison would say "Cherish it!!!!". :flag:

with the exception of my 98 cobra, right?

i really want to find out what its like to drive a termi, or even be in one... the noise of them things is supposed to better than a hot blonde's screaming finale... :drool: