Buying another mustang

cb18201

Oct 25, 2003
CT
i decided to sell my car an buy another mustang. i have someone buyin it, do you think $6500 is a good amount to get for a mint conditon black 94 gt with black interior and 87k miles? or do you think i should get more? the motor is all stock an it has the mods below

• Sponsors (?)

my friend is selling a mint condition original owner 91 lx with 77k miles for $4500. i cant pass it up and ive alwasy wanted a fox. ill have another sn95 one day. then when i get the $6500 for my car ill have extra money to put into the lx.

you should be able to get that. but don't just settle for something if someone offers u less. you picked a bad time to sell. nobody is buying a mustang right before winter. and if they do, they want it for cheap...

Well I would start it at $7450 an odd number will catch some ones eye and will make them think, then work your way down set a goal not to go past and set it high just in case, And trust me I am a mgr at a car dealer www.hprcars.com Internet Mgr. Any ways man just put it in your local Paper and do not put the price the first 2 weeks so they have to call you if u get no calls then put the price in it later. Also don’t act like you have to sell it. Now make them think its no big deal when you’re selling it. Other then that pal good luck and hope u get it sold....

cb18201 said:
my friend is selling a mint condition original owner 91 lx with 77k miles for $4500. i cant pass it up and ive alwasy wanted a fox. ill have another sn95 one day. then when i get the $6500 for my car ill have extra money to put into the lx.

Glad to see you are finally taking my advice! LOL

i recently did something similar, i sold my 1996 vert for a 1995 5.0. i sold my 1996 for $8000 with 80,000 miles. i bought the 1995 with 85,000 miles and alot of mods already and a new top for $7000. good luck with the project ....

just picked up my 95 for $3300 interior is perfect, got a couple dings in the body, nothing you can notice enless your really lookin. and of course that big ass G scratched in the hood. but then again it has 186k on it