Buying wheels for my car need help and opinions

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys. I'm going with nitto 315-35-17 dr's out back (as long as they fit, which they should) and either 255 or 245 up front. The skinnies I got are going to be pretty much for the track only. I'm setting them up with DOT approved tires though so I can put them on at my house and drive on them to the track so I only have to swap 2 and not 4 wheels at the track. Someday I'll get a set of 15X10's for the rear, but it will be a while.

I won't have pics anytime soon as the car is in pieces, but I got to get it back together here VERY soon as my first race is going to be ~march 26th!!! That's only a week or two after I get back from Vegas!!!

Torq Thrust II's in full polished, 17x8 (or 9.5) fronts & 17x11 rears looks pretty nice. I may be a little biased though.

I will always suggest chrome however, due to the ease of cleaning. My ARE's have a 3yr chrome warranty and my chrome wheels on my Taurus look as good as new and they are 3 years old. The polished aluminum lip on my TT II's are the only part of the wheel with any blemishes.

edit: just saw that you already bought wheels. Hope ya dig em. :D