Bye bye powerstroke, hello Fobra!

Well, it hurt me to see it go but I'm getting rid of my powerstroke today in order to pick up a Factory Five Cobra Replica. I know its not the same as owning a real one but its as close as I'll ever get since the real deal is pretty pricey.

• Sponsors (?)

i wouldn't think twice about buying a fobra, as far as i heard (i think it was Factory Five) shelby now endorses them. either them or superformance. good choice man, building one of thaes has been a dream of mine for a while, i heard you can build them pretty cheap too. good luck.

superformance is like half an hour away from me and ive been in there twice and both times i was just walking around drooling on everything. i love that place...maybe one day ill be able to afford one

This one just popped up for sale in my hometown and it was pretty much a spur of the moment of whether i would take it or not. Its been on the road for 8 years now and only has 1320 miles on everything so its basically brand new, I'm pretty excited about it!

cobra_small.jpg

My dads Superformance. 427 FE with a TKO

These are endorsed by Shelby now.

Dennis Olthoff is a great guy. His dad raced the originals back in the 60's. He passed away about 2 or 3 years ago.