C&L MAF, Inlet tube, Intake Plenum, and BBK t/b

torch03gt said:
99+ comes with 19lb injectors stock. If you are planning on doing a shift kit maybe look into Jerry's mod first. Costs almost nothing. I think thats the way i would go if i had an auto. Also, may want to think about a gear. 4.10 would probably give you better results than dropping all the money on the C&L stuff. Just my .02. Good luck :nice:

Ya, that was my original idea. I wanted some 4.10's with a shift kit. But then I realized that if I get gears then I will need a chip, so if anything went wrong with my engine they would blame it on my chip and I wouldnt be able to get it fixed under warranty. And the same problem with the shift kit, if anything went wrong with my tranny I wouldnt be able to get that fixed under warranty. But with the intake stuff and mid pipe that I have now I can easily take that stuff out and the dealer wont know.

• Sponsors (?)

FastRedPonyCar said:
no get a speedcal from dallasmustang. you can put it in yourself and besides, gears will void your warranty anyways according to MOST dealers.

I was told if you have an auto then the speedcal wont work. You have to get a chip. Also its harder for a dealer to notice gears, but a chip is a different story. I just looked at the site, the speedcal will only fit 94-98 autos.