C&L Plenum and Accufab 75mm TB are not hype to me anymore!

• Sponsors (?)

i went with accufab plenum and throttle body i met john mihovetz in ontario ca and i have seen his operation first hand the quality that goes into his products are among the best out there also i met ben alameda here in glendale and he told me that he ports out the throttle body and plenum for some nice gains as well they both recomended a larger maf and cold air kit to allow better flow to the intake

i met ben alameda here in glendale and he told me that he ports out the throttle body and plenum for some nice gains as well they both recomended a larger maf and cold air kit to allow better flow to the intake

I have one of his ported plenums and it seems to have given me some power... but will a larger MAF actually make power? , is it a restriction i think 02's have an 80-85 mm thats pretty big. also how is the acufab TB im lookin at one so i was just wondering

when i put the granettelli maf it worked in great with the plenum and throttle body ben had told me to take it out and it ran far better with the granettelli than stock ben told me to go what working for me and i am very pleased

Trublu01 said:
Nice dyno results, but you need some track numbers now. Just because you pick up on the dyno doesn't mean you pick up at the track!
I definitely know this to be true. I am in the middle of tearing my car apart for a supercharger install. One reason I have not been to the track is that they are closed in my area for the season. By the time they re-open I will have to make other mods or they wont let me on the track anyhow.

Another reason I have not been to the track is that I know I wont be able to hook up very well due to a completely stock drive train. I want to weld in the torque boxes and diff tubes before I even think about doing that. I should have my install done, tuned, and all welding done by the end of this month. The tracks should open again in March, so I have time to get my "requirements" done before I go to the track...

Bo