C&L Recalbration

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
How much is it to get a C&L Meter Recalibrated. I have it for #19 Injectors now but Im going to be going up to #30's. Where do I send it to and how much is it to get it done, or is it worth it to buy a used one for around $100 already recalibrated for the #30's.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

MustangPunk302 said:
I thought you bought pre-calibrated sample tubes for C&L Meters..

Thats the true flow tube correct? If so Im not even going to have that on the car anymore w/ what Im going to be doing to it, so I guess Im going to have to have the Meter Recalibrated or just buy one already calibrated for #30's , which ever one is cheaper. Im kind of lost when it comes to the whole mass air thing w/ getting it recalibrated so maybe somoene can explain it better and what my best option is to do

http://www.cnlperformance.com/calibration.html

There's the sample tubes avaiable, C&L isn't like Pro-m where you send your meter back to them to calibrate it.

"Each calibration tube is easily swapped out by simply removing the two allen head screws at the top of the unit, located just under the electronics module. There is no need for you to send the unit to us for re-calibration, and you get to keep your old calibration for possible future use."

Doesn't matter if you use the True Flow Inlet tube.