CAI - JLT Vs C&L and octane question

Be patient. I don't know if you guys have heard of Troyer Performance. Well, they used to own the F150 tuning segment until VMP Tuning started advertising and writing tunes left and right for trucks and word of mouth spread around. Well anyways, Troyer Performance usually took around 2-3 months to get tunes out plus shipping times. Basically told everyone that it was normal and they couldn't keep up with orders. So 15 days doesn't seem so long now does it? :lol:

• Sponsors (?)

Be patient. I don't know if you guys have heard of Troyer Performance. Well, they used to own the F150 tuning segment until VMP Tuning started advertising and writing tunes left and right for trucks and word of mouth spread around. Well anyways, Troyer Performance usually took around 2-3 months to get tunes out plus shipping times. Basically told everyone that it was normal and they couldn't keep up with orders. So 15 days doesn't seem so long now does it? :lol:

Nah, I don't mind. Especially since I know I will be getting quality. I just want that stupid check engine light to go away :p. That and it will be nice to use the X-Cal with my new carputer I am building. Real time data logging will be nice.