Caldwell, photoshop help

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
Daytona Bch, FL
Lets see if you can do this :D I can make the cartoon version of the car, but it will only be how the car looks in the pic :( Can you do this if I give you a pic of my car and the cartooned version?

ray5.gif

• Sponsors (?)

1105 said:
Lets see if you can do this :D I can make the cartoon version of the car, but it will only be how the car looks in the pic :( Can you do this if I give you a pic of my car and the cartooned version?

ray5.gif

easily
it's an animated gif.

just post up both pics you want merged and i can morph them together like that no sweat!

bet you didn't expect that answer did ya? :p

1105 said:
can you change the cartooned version to do that? I'm working on it right now

Yeah, like you want me to colour the cartooned version and everything?
like how much are you gettin me to do here?
i can't draw it lol

well i could... i just, don't want to :p

but i can morph it like that yeah. easy as pie.

1105 said:
damn... I was hoping you could morph the cartoon like that :lol: I'll give it a shot... the cartoon is done, but looks like the car

well post up the car and i can see how much i can morph it
you just have to know the more i touch things (with adobe)
the worse it will be come...
so really, it's best for you to finish off the final product
and have me tool around it than me go crazy on a picture for its final product

the way they did theirs is
obviously a pic of their car
but then a drawing of how they wanted it.
then they just morphed the pics together.

I'll work on the morph later tonight... Dont think it'll be too hard, just shorten it up, rake it a little, make the hood rise up higher, and fat tires... Heres what I have done so far... I think his pic morphed from the normal pic, to a normal cartooned pic, then to the final one. Got any ideas on what I can do about the windows and headlights to make them look better?

image.jpg

Try a blue/white gradient on the windows and headlights.. tweek the colors or gradient style out to get it just right.
Then add some highlights to the illustration.

If you look closely you will notice that on the illustration above he actually keeps the original image with the front end/headlights and wheels.. and only illustrates the cars body. All depends on how much you wana mess with it i guess.