CALDWELL pic request....

hey man, can you post a pic of your car from a direct side view at pretty much eye level with the wheels straight....if its not too much trouble....im trying to learn photoshop better (im taking a class in HS but the teacher doesnt even know how to use PS), and i wanna start out with an easy chop of your wheels on my car, with some sort of a hood, and a drop....if i can do it myself, ill give you a shout out....thanks buddy! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Michael, if you go on the corral in the wheels and tires section there is a black 94-up car with chrome saleens just like caldwells in the SN95 wheel thread (its like 5+pgs long). I know because there was someone that recently asked for those wheels photoshopped on thei car and I went there to find them.

Killercanary said:
Michael, if you go on the corral in the wheels and tires section there is a black 94-up car with chrome saleens just like caldwells in the SN95 wheel thread (its like 5+pgs long). I know because there was someone that recently asked for those wheels photoshopped on thei car and I went there to find them.
thanks a lot paul!! i knew you couldn't stay off of SN :D :D

Killercanary said:
What? Did I go somewhere? :shrug:
no, u just posted that thread a while back about you not going to be on here much, but i knew that was a load :D how the hell can you stay away from a great place like this :D

btw i went thru all those pics, and those saleens are 18" .........i want 17" ones, thats why i asked caldwell for a pic......i realy wish they made em in 17x10 or 17x10.5 also....... :nonono:

Oh, OK. I thought you guys were mistaking me for Eades or something LOL! Winter is coming and I'm getting closer to start working on the car again so I will probably be on a bit more now.

hey bro
this is pretty much the best i have for an exact side shot
i hope this is what you wanted? :shrug:

sideexact.jpg

stprorolla49 said:
PERFECT man!!!! thats exactly what i wanted....not ima take a pic of mine just like that angle so i can chop it!!! any tips on how to cut the wheels out nicely?? im just starting PS and ur pretty much the PS man! :nice:
circle crop tool