call me stupid

roached1

May 12, 2003
Scotia NY
well, I got a little too excited when my new springs and struts arrived last week, that first thing saturday morning I started to put the suspesion back together on my 95. I'm still waiting for rotors and swaybar bushings, but decided to drop the car to the ground to see if it sat lower. and yes it does, but I also noticed a problem. When I looked at the pile of old parts, I noticed I forgot to put the upper spring insulators back on! :bang: Now that the struts and springs and everthing else is back in place, I would realy hate to have to rip it all back apart again.
Is it going to cause problems if i leave them out?
There is still too much snow and salt on the roads for me to take it for a ride and see if it makes noise.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Jay

• Sponsors (?)

Stupid!! :jester:

No, it won't cause any serious troubles. In theory it might let more noise get transmitted through the suspension to the car, but if you have the lowers on it probably won't be noticable. When I did the springs on my 97 GT, I didn't put *any* of the insulators back on :banana:. I didn't notice any extra noise as a result. YMMV, of course.