calling all floridians

5.0_GT_kid said:
They can't deny you warranty work unless a problem on your car was caused by your mods.

Then again, that could lead to some really lengthy battles :nonono:

I hear you. everyone tells me that it does void warrenty. But have you ever heard of ford tuning a car for lets say larger tires or gears? At the dealership.

• Sponsors (?)

Jepp said:
I hear you. everyone tells me that it does void warrenty. But have you ever heard of ford tuning a car for lets say larger tires or gears? At the dealership.

Yeah I've heard of that, it all depends on the dealership.

I'm pretty sure it's federal law though that says they can void your warranty unless they can prove your mods were at fault for the foul up. I'd call your dealership and see what they say.

5.0_GT_kid said:
Yeah I've heard of that, it all depends on the dealership.

I'm pretty sure it's federal law though that says they can void your warranty unless they can prove your mods were at fault for the foul up. I'd call your dealership and see what they say.

thanks, yea I'll look in to that on monday. All I really want to do is beat the Suberu STI; 300 HP w/ 300 LBs of torque, and pretty much any other import for that matter. My friend says it will never happen, but I wont give up with out a fight! Do you have any suggestions besides nos?

Jepp said:
thanks, yea I'll look in to that on monday. All I really want to do is beat the Suberu STI; 300 HP w/ 300 LBs of torque, and pretty much any other import for that matter. My friend says it will never happen, but I wont give up with out a fight! Do you have any suggestions besides nos?

I really don't know much about V-6, but I'd say throw every bolt on you can at it, then the best SC or Turbo you can afford and one heck of a tune. :nice:

5.0_GT_kid said:
I really don't know much about V-6, but I'd say throw every bolt on you can at it, then the best SC or Turbo you can afford and one heck of a tune. :nice:

haha, I'll give it a shot with the bolt on's, but the SC or turbo... too much $$$ :nonono:

but Cryo2 adds about 30-40 HP from what I've heard, and it's way cheaper than nos.