Calling All Mach 1 Owners, hahahahaha!

• Sponsors (?)

jasonh_86 said:
:It is! lol... When I used to live up there, she stopped me in the parking lot and asked me about my car, then i asked what she drove.. she goes "dats my mach1 over derr.. it's pretty fast" :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Should have said "WHat Mach 1??? All i see is someone's riced out V6" :lol:

Hate the wheels and the fact she tried to pass it off as a Mach 1, but I've seen worse body kits. It might not look half bad if she got a set of Cobra R's in there, ditched the fender flares and got rid of the Mach 1 stuff.

....and aftermarket sunroofs are ALL teh suck IMO. I'd rather try to graft the roofline of a Fox Mustang or better yet a Ford Explorer or Thunderbird/Cougar/Lincoln with a factory power unit onto a Mustang than some cheap Pep Boys aftermarket one.

If that front bumper cover didn't have that vaccum in the bottom, I'd think about getting one. Otherwise, the rest of the car actually makes me so mad, I want to punch babies.

hotmustang331 said:
Hmm, looks like a 99-00 stang with 2004 40TH side badges, and ofcourse the "custom" exterior.

But hey if shes hot I wouldnt care :D . Id just slowly get her to change things on it :nice:

It's a 1999 with a 35th anniversary badge on the side.

hotmustang331 said:
^Yep...jason can lift 60#s :nice:

Just messing with ya Csledd :D

And dont bother asking Ernad, she wont give any pics....it will just make her mad and she might punch YOU somewhere else :eek:

QFMFT.. or call you one of several names, including "a bitch", "a ***" or "gay!" :eek:

:D Just kiddin Csledd!