Calling....Hungry Monkey

Heres my baby tinted. It's Shadow tint sides...32% rear Shadow20% and the 32% comes out legal if checked...Staters are the one who will ticket. I also found out if I got a prescription from eye doctor for light sensitivity and kept it in the car.......I could do total black out and they can't write you a ticket EVER, no matter what % you go......:D
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff70/cruizin-in/tangosept12007003-2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Well I have prescription reading glasses, there has not been any significant change in my vision, however I AM light sensitive and I haven't had my eyes checked for 3 years, so it sounds like a good idea to at least get diagnosed and get new frames when a good sale is going on. You'll see me driving on a cloudy day with shades on depending on the brightness. Thats why HID headlights REALLY bother me at night driving. I also work on a computer all day so I may as well get them checked...don't you think? Yeah it is sneaky, but for me reality. The legal limit is 35% btw for the side windows. The shadow tint looks darker but meter shows legal limit.:D