CALLING ON ALL DE/EASTERN SHORE MD STANGERS

SCORPION

Mar 2, 2004
Seaford, DE
Fellow Stangers.....it has come to my attention that there is an over abundance of ricers occupying our streets going unopposed, and this just can't be.

It is time that we unite and show these fartcan driving, aftermarket body panel adding, unoriginal (insert supperlative here) what car enthusiasts are all about.

What I propose is not a club, but a unification of cubic inches and pony power. A call to arms for the rear wheeled demons of torque.

I would like to have a rally in Seaford.....soon.......to show that we are not a forgotten breed of muscle car and that we are here to stay and to regain what is rightfully ours.............THE STREETS.

The name of the group in my area will be known as

Sussex
County
Unified
Mustangs

...Yes......S.C.U.M.

This is not a club vs club, stang vs stang, etc.......
What this is, is a collective of ideals and values, but most important of all....This is about FUN. I am not out to start an all out war, but I do wish to restore what we all hold so dear.......MUSTANGS.

If you wish to bring your club to the rally, by all means, please do.....if you wish to start your own "organization" of like-minded enthusiasts, please do so.

On October 30, 2004, I would very much like to meet all of you and begin the revolution. Times and events are yet to be determined, but with input and turnout, it promises to be a great way to kick things off.

Thank you and here's to what I like to call

"RAGE AGAINST THE IMOPRT MACHINE" :flag:

***if you wish to be part of S.C.U.M. please let me know***

• Sponsors (?)

Don't let it bother ya. Just give them a sight to remember.Taillights man.Don't get me wrong but why do you think they mess with stangs? I'll tell you why thay can't tell a V6 from a V8 and no matter which one they raced they beat it by six to eight car lengths. Sit back laugh and drink one and forget about them we all know theres no replacement for displacement... Later

We'll I'm from that area, and I'd be interested in a meet. But, I don't drive a mustang. In fact my car is considered rice by some people. Although I would consider a 325-350 awhp family car to be rice. But, I am in the process of parting out my car, and I will probably get a new mustang 05 after I get rid of the subie.

You should have the meet at the seaford Mc'D's, that's were the ricers hang out. Or at least they used too.

racinready300ex said:
We'll I'm from that area, and I'd be interested in a meet. But, I don't drive a mustang. In fact my car is considered rice by some people. Although I would consider a 325-350 awhp family car to be rice. But, I am in the process of parting out my car, and I will probably get a new mustang 05 after I get rid of the subie.

You should have the meet at the seaford Mc'D's, that's were the ricers hang out. Or at least they used too.

LOL talk about wanting to pick on the ricers LOL

now if you get the 05 since there warrenty your ass best let me drive it lol

I'd like tyo put something together, but with the weather getting worse I am affraid we might be limited to waiting for spring.

you're right about the McD's in Seaford, that place should be made into a chinese joint with all that rice.