Cam, Heads and Tranny??'s

The Fcam I want to use. Can I run this behind a aod tranny? If so do I need a huge torque converter? Or would a T5 be more logical? Also what are the gains on stock E7 heads w/a three angle valve job? One last question...the intake side what are the differences between a Cobra intake and a stock one?
Thanks for all answers putting my winter combo together.....
Steve Chambers

• Sponsors (?)

i cant say anything about the aod tranny, but i have a 95 with an f cam , stock heads and a trick flow intake kit. you aint gonna get all the potential power with the stock heads , TRUST ME. but nontheless with the cam and stock heads and a good intake my car still pulls like a mofo and i even outran a new gto so im happy till i can afford some afr's

thanks everyone

I would still like to hear from someone who has an AOD w/a FCAM though. It's gonna prohibit me from starting to buy my combo unless I know.

Also whats the difference between long tubes and shorties? (Besides the obvious length) Does one flow better than the other?

One off question. Does anyone have an idea of how many Bimini Blue LX coupes were produced in 1990? It seems like a pretty rare color.....

Thanks again Guys appreciate it..........
Steve Chambers