Cam Recommendations...Please

• Sponsors (?)

Grn92LX said:
I'm building a similar combo but with higher goals in mind. I'm using a custom cam from Ed curtis @ www.flowtechinduction.com If you do not want a custom cam i'd use an anderson N-91 cam or a comp 282XE cam. You'll forget all about 350rwhp real fast ;)

Yeah I'm really hoping for 400rwhp but the more the better. I do want streetability and longevity to be very good though because after the supercharger combo downtime is an issue I'm sick of.

I seriously considered that N-91 cam for my build, but went custom. I was told it doesn't like to be below 2000 rpm. It will make good power though. Though IMO, an aggressive custom grind (with matching valve springs) is the best way to go.

Who ported your heads? Having the full specs of them will help if you go custom grind camshaft.

I agree, a custom camshaft is your best bet...I'm happy with my Ed Curtis cam as many others are with their cam grinders. Your only spending another $100-$150 more bucks for more power, better manners, etc along with a personal connection:nice: