Camaro Done Right

• Sponsors (?)

It wouldn't be that bad looking without those hideous side pipes. Are there turbos hidden there or something? Kinda looks like it but I couldn't find anything about it. I understand his mentality for doing it, already had the motor laying around.

HA! I think its about time. I have a friend that once built an S10 with a Ford 302 and a T5. It was cool, everyone always asked if it had a 350 in it, and he would pop the hood and people always got pissed when they saw the distributor in the front.

Chevy or not, that car is beautiful. I hate people who are so brand loyal. I personally like Fords out of them all but I also think all old cars are cool in some way. I like mopars, chevy's, buicks, olds. If its old an it has a V8 its cool in my book.

YES! the only camaro that even comes close to making the mustang look bad....
69 fast back vs. 68-69 camaro is the only tough comparison between the ancient rivalry.....
If i were given a choice i would pick a 69 mustang, but then sometimes a 1st gen camaro :D :D :D :D :D :D :D looks so nasty....
im sorry guys, my very very very first car; well the only car i had before i even had my learners(was planned to be mine when i was 16) was a 69 convertible my dad had bought it for me when i was like 14 and then he got into some finacial problem and it went. had nothing but a 350 a 4 spd. probably only needed 3-4k to make a solid 20 footer, but it was welded toghether from 3 camaro's and we could never get a windshield to fit right:shrug:. but man if i would have been a little older at the time. i would have me a road worthy 69 camaro convertable that would have been a colelcotable in my eyes and my eyes only!!!!! oh well:(