Camaro SS pics...!!

Three50won

10 Year Member
Jul 11, 2010
So here are pics of the Camaro I bought a few days ago. Give me some feedback (or criticism, hahaha). My plans are for a K&N air filter, maybe a tune, and that is it. It came with an aftermarket cat-back so Imma leave that alone. Hope you like the pics...!!

Attachments

• LS2.jpg
    LS2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 160
  • Camaro SS.jpg
    Camaro SS.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 150
  • Camaro SS1.jpg
    Camaro SS1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 159
  • Camaro SS2.jpg
    Camaro SS2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 152
  • Camaro SS3.jpg
    Camaro SS3.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Camaro SS4.jpg
    Camaro SS4.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 162
  • Camaro SS5.jpg
    Camaro SS5.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 153
  • Camaro SS6.jpg
    Camaro SS6.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 169
  • Camaro SS7.jpg
    Camaro SS7.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Sponsors (?)

Looking good! I give you two months before you get an off road or catted mid pipe :) Modding cars is an addiction and will never end!
Yea I hear ya. But you know what...I remember all the mistakes I made with my 03 Mustang. All the modding gave me soo many headaches. There's no worse feeling than making payments on a car that has a blown engine with only 30,000 miles on it. Or messing up something and as a result the car has no heat or AC or won't steer right, etc. Plus I'm 35 now, I don't have the patience or desire to build engines and install them and chase ghost problems and have a car that won't idle right or won't start half the time or has a misfire...at least not while I'm making payments on it. This car is plenty fast as is. And the headache of installment issues and driveability problems and CEL's is just not worth the extra 10 hp. Besides, I can just keep modding the 95 and the 03...!!

uhhhhhh.....Its a camaro... :O_o:
Haha, yea I know. I felt bad about not getting the Coyote but I just couldn't fit comfortably in it. And to my defense at least I didn't trade in my Stangs which would have significantly lowered my payments and insurance...ah, the things I do for my cars...

I never understood why individuals were "loyal" to car companies (even tattoos).

The wheels are pretty decent looking for stock, huh? I think it looks sweet. I'd be tempted to remove the stripes I think.

I never understood why individuals were "loyal" to car companies (even tattoos).

The wheels are pretty decent looking for stock, huh? I think it looks sweet. I'd be tempted to remove the stripes I think.
Yea I can agree with brand loyalty to a point. But some people are extreme to the point that they blind themselves to what other cars have to offer. I like Camaros and Mustangs just the same. And I'll debate with a Ford OR Chevy guy anytime. Hahaha, I'm an Autobot AND a Decepticon!! It's kind of fun (and confusing) arguing with Chevy and Ford guys alike!!

And yea I thought the rims are def decent for factory. Now if I can only get them in 22's...thanks for the compliment!!

Reactions: 1 user