Cams are beeing installed...

• Sponsors (?)

So far I think what HiTech says about these being the best N/A stage II cams are true. Granted I don't have any other cam to compare it to but most people say they lose a lot of low end tq with other stage IIs. After driving 30 miles today and experimenting with light acceleration at different RPMs to see if I lost any low end tq I came to the conclusion I didn't. To my surprise (butt dyno) it feels as if I gained TQ from all RPMs and the throttle response has improved all around. No bogging down and no sluggishness when going up a hill at low rpm under load. I can touch the gas and she just jumps. We will find out next Thursday after the full 93 oct dyno tune. I can't wait to see how she is after the LTs, X pipe and 4.10s. I'm thinking I'm putting down around 280 rwhp. One thing I noticed is my car seems much louder inside and out with the cams, sounds just like an old school muscle car.

w/out a retune you likely lost low end torque for sure at this point, should be rather lean. I'd take it easy.

I think Chris from EFI game me an an overly Rich tune to be safe for the time being (smells rich) until I can get to his dyno. To me it doesn't feel like I lost tq but I guess I could have and yes I'm not going to go WOT untill the full dyno tune.