cams are installed ........

• Sponsors (?)

^ He said the comp beehive springs....

But yea man thats normal....my engine bay is LOUD. You can hear the valve train and injectors very well. I really dont mind it at all though....I cant hear it really with the hood closed. :shrug:

Dont worry, you will get used to it. (but yea it does sound like a diesel now tha I think about it...never compared the 2 before)

Warrior 102 said:
Dude I don't mine exhaust being to loud, the valvetrain is loud sound like a diesel you can heir the cam working the valvetrain loud....
O.K here is the bottom line tomorrow I am gonna make some videos but someone have to teal me how can I post the video here....

I can hear what he's talking about in the video. With the hood closed it sounds like a lot of racket going on in there. The other videos I've see where someone's walked to the front of the car with the same cams... I never noticed anything that loud before.

hotmustang331 said:
^ He said the comp beehive springs....

But yea man thats normal....my engine bay is LOUD. You can hear the valve train and injectors very well. I really dont mind it at all though....I cant hear it really with the hood closed. :shrug:

Dont worry, you will get used to it. (but yea it does sound like a diesel now tha I think about it...never compared the 2 before)

I did not see him post that.. cool just wanted to make sure he upgraded the valvesprings.

and I agree with you on the noise poss. being normal. esp with agressive cams your going to hear some valvetrain noise.

just listened to your video something is wrong. It should be that loud. Something isn't right. Find out when they installed it how it was done. Was it done in the car etc. Make sure your getting oil to the head and be easy on the car for now dont want to break anything. It sounds like my friends car after he got done putting toghter his motor and installing it i have to ask him what was wrong. I hate to say it but your timing covers might be coming off. If i remember irght it was one of the guides that was messed up on his but when i talk to him tonight i'll ask him

Warrior 102 said:
O.K dude if is that long teal me only few a couple please anyone teal me someting......
any comment is welcome ....
Thanks

well cam caps could not be tight enough, bad/improperly installed lifters, improperly installed valve springs, bad/improperly installed chain tensioners, cam sprockets not on tight enough........want more?

basically from this step...
12198.jpg

to this one... ALOT can go wrong
12192.jpg