Can anyone help N. America out?

fawcett

Sep 10, 2003
Cohasset, Ma
So does anyone have some idea of how we can pursuade N.Korea from nuclear bombing the U.S.? I know "occasionally" our govt. goes a bit too far with its powers but come on! They plan on giving us an analiating blow with nuclear force-thats going to mess you Canadians up too! Im not into war at all but is there anything that we could do to tell those guys were not intersted in getting bombed first only so that we destroy them with the mad crazy arms that U.S has? I know you Canadians have some arms too but our deadly threats are unfortunatly top notch and seemingly cant be beat.
Sorry to get all political but I dont like hearing this stuff,
-fawcett
I'd like to tell them that they may damage us but we'd ruine them but I want to be curtious and let the think that they are alright and that they dont need to demonstrate on any country-especially ours.

So what are we to do? I dont mean to sound corny typing this but what can we do? I want Peace.

• Sponsors (?)

Oh and if some country or terrorist's mess with us again I'm going to war, I dont want anyone to deal with the stuff like I have through 911 to present. We can all agree that this stuff has to end.

They are not going to bomb us.Any country understands that if they a-bomb us that they would be off the map before the first missile even comes close to our shores.If you wanna worry about something worry about a group of 5 terrorist with a nuke in the back of a van in dowtown Manhattan.

BDHAWK is right, them launching anything at us is like their whole country commiting suicide..

Its really sad the whole world cant be in peace.. But all these 3rd world (middle east) and whatever n korea would be considered fuuck everything up. I say lets just wipe out every other country in the world except canada, and australia.. Then there would be peace!

I've gotten flamed for stuff like this b4 which is why I usually stay out of it but this guy said it all..

"They are not going to bomb us.Any country understands that if they a-bomb us that they would be off the map before the first missile even comes close to our shores.If you wanna worry about something worry about a group of 5 terrorist with a nuke in the back of a van in dowtown Manhattan." - BDAWK2002

Think about if you were Japan though. The b@s=tards launched a missile within..well.. way too close to Japan! Imagine how they feel. If they launched it within that many miles of our borders, then I would say shoot it down and then drop a large enough bomb to completely annihilate N. Korea with the least amount of overflow into the surrounding areas. Then stop messing around with Iraq so much, concentrate the rest of the efforts on binladden and anyone else who signed on with that sob. Then feed the rest of the world that's poor and needs food instead of bombs and isn't part of a terrorist faction that just wants to kill because they don't like others. :flag: