can i get a synopsis on the Jeg's sport seats??

• Sponsors (?)

matthiasj said:
they're ok, but your car would look a lot better if it was all one color. It would be total ricer with 2 racing seats and 2 diff. colors :ricer:
hahaha very funny.....you dont wanna see what my drivers seat looks like now....its got holes in it that i could fit my fist in, and tears all overcrapola ....matt ill only look like a ricer for a month or 2 cause im gonna be painting in march or so.......

Kyle- can you actually tell me like ease of installation and the steps you too and whatnot please......I KNOW YOU HAVE THE SEATS YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL ME AGAIN:lol: :lol:

Well, I called the Jegs tech line, and they said the seats have a shipping weight of 50lbs (ea.), and that includes all packaging, etc; so they weigh less than half of the factory power seats. I tried summit's line, but I was on hold for a while so I said screw it.

urban96 said:
if i remember right he had to drill some holes in the stock drivers side power seat track and bolted the seat right in

and the pass side he had to weld something
yea i called jegs today and told me the same thing about the weight of 50 lbs each......my dad wanted to try to get a swatch of the tan fabric to see if it would match my interior but no go, so i think im gonna get black cause i wanted that anyway my dad is just a doofus:D hopefully around xmas time i'll have a pair of these beasts....

Kyle- i'd REALLY appreciate if you could gimme a step by step of how you did these seat cause my dad is reluctant to get em caus he thinks they are gonna be too hard.....welding isnt an issue as we can both weld, so any detailed info would be awesome......thanks bud:nice: :SNSign:

GreenMustangGt said:
ok, first of all, i DO infact actually have those exact seats. If you take and look in my "twin Turbo" build thread, i took pictures and outlined everything that i had to do to get em in!
yea im sorry bro, after i posted this, i went thru the entire turbo build thread and found the info i was looking for......i think they look badass in the car, and im looking forward to them.....how long did it take to do the passenger side, cause the drivers side looks like cake, but the pass side looks a bit harder...