Can I see some Fox's with the exaust tips cut through the bumper

• Sponsors (?)

Oh man are you gonna get flamed....lol

Personally i think it looks like total and complete ass, but to each his own. My first Mustang, an '88 GT had it done when i got it and i hated it to death.

attachment.php

Now keep in mind, the car had definitely seen better days at this point, and the bumper was warped (probably from the heat of the exhaust) and it had dumped exhaust anyways, but it's one of those things that's just too butchery for my taste.

attachment.php

Now keep in mind, the car had definitely seen better days at this point, and the bumper was warped (probably from the heat of the exhaust) and it had dumped exhaust anyways, but it's one of those things that's just too butchery for my taste.

Wow! That is beyond hideous.

To the original poster, my only suggestion would be to buy a cobra rear bumper, that way you can run the tips properly through the back. It's more expensive, but doesn't look like garbage.

Wow! That is beyond hideous.

To the original poster, my only suggestion would be to buy a cobra rear bumper, that way you can run the tips properly through the back. It's more expensive, but doesn't look like garbage.

Funny thing is, the guy who got that car from me was a body/paint guy...he put a Harwood cowl on it and replaced the rear bumper and painted it all black.... :drool:

teh ghey :notnice: :nono: :bs: :ban: :fuss: :chair: :dead: :ZipIt: crapola

Someone who talks in izzle saying TEH GHEY?

I have seen some that looked good, thats what I was asking for, what I do is my own business and the idea I am kicking around is not nearly as bad as someonw who puts Cobra emblems on a GT or V6 so if I am going to get flamed by a bunch of people who drive cars that cost as much as my engine, I would at least like to see some pictures.

I have seen some that looked good, thats what I was asking for, what I do is my own business and the idea I am kicking around is not nearly as bad as someonw who puts Cobra emblems on a GT or V6 so if I am going to get flamed by a bunch of people who drive cars that cost as much as my engine, I would at least like to see some pictures.

LOL... you should make the attempt to learn about some of the company you're in before trying to make assessment.

OH man you were serious:doh:

Let me think:scratch: :puke:
Your right thought to each his own. Good luck man.

LOL... you should make the attempt to learn some of the company you're in before trying to make assessment.

Oh, I am so sorry oh great one, please accept my deepest apology, as I had no idea I was in the presense of such overwhelming greatness. How about, you just post a reply of everything you think I should do to my car and I will follow your expert advice. That way I can be in the cool guy club TIZZLE.