Can I see some Fox's with the exaust tips cut through the bumper

• Sponsors (?)

I run cobra emblems on my little girl...people don't seem to mind :)...people cut holes in the bumpers to access exhaust...I mind, it looks rigged no matter how it's done.

You seem to have alot of spunk....standing your ground against the majority, that's great. However,...um...it looks like hell.
Thanks,
D.

Someone who talks in izzle saying TEH GHEY?

I have seen some that looked good, thats what I was asking for, what I do is my own business and the idea I am kicking around is not nearly as bad as someonw who puts Cobra emblems on a GT or V6 so if I am going to get flamed by a bunch of people who drive cars that cost as much as my engine, I would at least like to see some pictures.

There's some turd on campus that put Cobra emblems on his V6, I want to kick the doors in everytime I see it!

i bought my car with holes through the bumper, not only is it gay, but its ****ing ugly, and it warps the bumper, and its gay, and little dorky 16 year olds come say how awsome it is (which makes it gayer)

just dont do it man, seriously dont do it

its gonna cost me more than i want just to get rid of it....

wow....i just read this whole thing.........this is hilarious....first.........to help this guy out......you could just put some turn-downs on it and forget about cutting in the bumper......but if u must......i would not cut holes....i would cut a half circle in the bottom and go with some 3" pipes......also i have to give props to the 5.0 talk posse...for being hilariously funny.....and dude...they are just messing around with you....have a sense of humor once in a while........and to correct you...this is just about one of the best mustang forums you can find...and believe me....im in quite a few........and also....what it would be best to do for what your looking for is to go down to the speciality fun forums and go to the virtual body shop and ask a few guys to photoshop wutever you want...those guys r good at what they do...........

5.0 talk posse=hooorah

WickedDropTop=go buy a sense of humor, go to the category i said and just post it there,and please....dont try to fight with a moderator.....bc one day you'll need sum help...and u cant get it from another site....and your gunna come here and be banned or something

-[White90GT]-, signing off b!+che$ <<<haha...i like that

This forum is good for a laugh and to sometimes help others out... its great to pass the time.

Other than a few choice members the tech here sometimes is lacking. Its a great all around board, and you cannot come in here with a chip on your shoulder or no sense of humor!

This forum is good for a laugh and to sometimes help others out... its great to pass the time.

Other than a few choice members the tech here sometimes is lacking. Its a great all around board, and you cannot come in here with a chip on your shoulder or no sense of humor!

I dunno about you but i think there are more then a few choice members, the 2 who always have an answer for me are Jricker or HISSIN50, props to you 2 guys. You know more about cars then I know about everything. :hail2:

Without this site, id have an unmodded 5.0 with a billion questions.

but aside from that cutting holes in your bumper is like making fun of your own mother. You just DONT do it. lol

someday I will help someone out...someday someones going to ask me something I konw, though by then I will probably have forgotten the answer and will have to resort to either making it up or PM'ing Hissin like I always do :)

i dont really need to chime in about how much of a tool this dude is...

the easiest thing to do is just run stock-style GT turn-downs.

your car must be REALLY low if two 2.5"-3" pipes dominate your ground clearance. i highly doubt you will hit on much of anything...i had a ton of room, and i had some fat tips on my pipes. granted my car wasnt all that low but theres alot of room for lowering here...
Picture801.jpg

but if you MUST have your pipes visible, and want to have MAXIMUM ground clearance, swap to a 93 Cobra rear bumper...doesnt this look SOOO much better than a hacked up GT bumper??

this is the same car as above, but when it was VERY much lowered and with the Cobra bumper
Picture786.jpg

Picture788.jpg

Attachments

• Picture801.jpg
    Picture801.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Picture786.jpg
    Picture786.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Picture788.jpg
    Picture788.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 67