Can my speedo be broken?

I've had my '06 GT for a little over a week now. My only complaint is that anything under 60mph feels painfully slow. At first I though my speedometer could have been broken, but when I go with the flow of traffic it seems to be the right speed. Maybe its just trading up from a 3 series bimmer to a car with some balls takes some getting use to. Anyone else feel this way?

It doesn’t help that I already added the SLP Loudmouth exhaust so not only does it feel like I’m going slow but it sounds like I’m going fast. Oh well, I will just have to speed up to make it feel right.

• Sponsors (?)

Powers...
I'm with ya.. I was the same way coming off a 96 Maxima 5spd. Just have to watch it cause 90 feels like 60. Took it out across the desert from CA to AZ... got it up to 130, and it felt like 90 in my old car. This car can get you into trouble fast!!! Enjoy it!

alfman9 said:
Insight? Your post was, and this entire thread is meaningless.

:Track: See Fast. See Fast Run.

This is the TALK forum. That’s what it's for. If my posts don’t mean anything then ignore it, there’s no need for smart ass remarks.

Take it to the track? How does that even fit in? No one was saying how much faster their car is than the others. I guess your just faster because your sequential taillights add 50 hp, right?

:ZipIt:

spectre30075 said:
There's never a shortage of them, that's why I rarely post and mainly lurk.

When you get a response like that to a thread the best thing to do is ignore it. Just remember what some teenagers were like in High school they know everything that is the age group that is posting some of the smart *** comments. Don't let comments from others stop you from posting there are plenty of us who pay no attention to the neg. comments.

RICVA05 said:
When you get a response like that to a thread the best thing to do is ignore it. Just remember what some teenagers were like in High school they know everything that is the age group that is posting some of the smart *** comments. Don't let comments from others stop you from posting there are plenty of us who pay no attention to the neg. comments.

RICVA05, your right. I shouldn't have let them get to me. I apologize for getting smartass back with them, I try not to be a hypocrite.