Can someone explain the MACH 1 Grill delete to me?

• Sponsors (?)

I ordered mine from gefracing I think, but if I were you I'd order it from mustangtuning.com. ChrisXoxide (a fellow Stangnet member) owns the site and will take good care of you. I'm sure you'll find a thing or 2 extra off the site that you'll wanna get.

It's very easy to install...it should come w/full instructions...you just remove the stock grill, and put the platform in there and screw it down (or use double sided tape). There really isn't much to it...pretty self explanitory.

:nice:

yeah

this is mine.. I like the kit..

attachment.php

Steeda Grill delete

I bought minee from Mustang Unlimited for 50 bucks and it was a snap to put in. You might have to buy a star key if you don't have one allready to remove the running horse. Did anybody kit come with a star key to remove the two Anti Theft screw's

You don't need to remove the headlights!!! That's ridiculous. Just unscrew the honey grille on top and pull a little. You can remove the 4 bottom screws with a 7mm or 5/16 key directly.
It took me 20min to install mine !
(got it from Steeda for 50bucks by the way, nice kit!)

00s281sc368 said:
You don't need to remove the headlights!!! That's ridiculous. Just unscrew the honey grille on top and pull a little. You can remove the 4 bottom screws with a 7mm or 5/16 key directly.
It took me 20min to install mine !
(got it from Steeda for 50bucks by the way, nice kit!)
Removing the head lights takes 2 seconds and it gives you more play. No reason to not remove them.

One thing to be careful of when installing the grille delete kit....dont overtighten the 4 bolts to the bumper. The screws will actually start to protrude through the plastic piece of the grille delete! I did this and just threw away my $60.

Another thing I didn't like about the grille delete is that if your radiator has some knicks in it (like mine does) it clearly shows them. I ended up going back to my stock grille.