Can Someone Help Me

donbon86

Jan 7, 2010
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

There's a hole in back of block right above passenger side bell bolt. Think it's leaking alot of oil think it goes to gallery. What can I put in to stop it

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not sure that's your problem if it goes through to the oil galley then it will,spew oil. It's much more likely that your lower intake is leaking. Clean it up real good start the car and watch what happens.

Ya back of intake. Ill try to clean it all up and watch again just know there's open hole and had oil in it. Not sure if its strait threw to gallery or not. It's on 93 foxbody

It probably has oil in it because something above it (intake perhaps?) is leaking oil and the oil is settling in that hole.

I just put my lower intake back on last week but can't recall seeing an empty bolt hole in the block right behind the PCV valve.

I see that who ever installed the intake used the rubber end-seals provided with most Felpro intake kits. It looks as though yours slipped during the installation by the amount of it I can see in your picture comming out between the intake and the block. This will easilly cause an oil leak behind your manifold to pool up on the top of the block.