Can someone make this hood for the 2005 GT?

Losing Louie

Dec 14, 2004
San Diego
I know this is probably a dumb question, but it's my dream hood for my new GT. And I've got three months to wait for it! Heck, I have always loved the 68 GT 350. Its what I have always wanted, you know?

I would like it to be functional, and would assume that would be a good thing. Would I need to do any mods as a result of bringing more air to the engine?

Thanks for the help. L.L.

Attachments

• 68.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 253
  • Sponsors (?)

Here you go. I wanted it to be bigger, and was not sure how to do it. Thx, L.L.

Attachments

• ford-68-mustang-013a.jpg
    ford-68-mustang-013a.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 224
A picture of that hood on an 05 is currently on page 6 the tread ..Does anyone know where i can get this hood?
I posted the letter from the company that I contacted and will start to make our hood soon.

phantom05 said:
A picture of that hood on an 05 is currently on page 6 the tread ..Does anyone know where i can get this hood?
I posted the letter from the company that I contacted and will start to make our hood soon.

Thank you. Yes Yes. Hope he gets it out soon! Anybody working on a grill replacement yet?

Best, L.L.

bullitt543 said:
what does "page 6 the tread" mean?

page 6 means---- page 6 on this forum

Thread ----is the thing you are currently looking at

At the top of the forum index just below the tech section.....click page 6 maybe 7 now ...the threads move back with each post.

Look for the thread with the title ....does anyone know where I can find this hood.