Can we get a vert thread?!?!

• Sponsors (?)

Very bad pic's but you get the idea

891p2vx9.png

893p2uj6.png

895p2wr4.png

LOL joe.. ryan, your dads car looks like a pimp car.. the hatch wing on a convertible? and then the spacing on the stripes are wrong, need to get change the color to. I agree on the tires, more rim and less tire would slick the car out.. i like the paint scheme, your just lacking in crucial details

you gotta see the wing to really see it...many hours went into that wing...wanna know why? because we have never seen it dont and were building the car on a budget...no the spacing is right..i did it just the way there on the sonic cherry... its just my digital cam is a POS and has been dropped more time then i can remember....ill get better pics Saturday and a video.....

this aint your car.. he drives it not you...jeez get that though your head :bang: its staying how it is....the car lucky to be driven 3,000 miles a year.

Since you asked:

carshow006.jpg

carshow010.jpg

Miscstuff085.jpg

My engine compartment wants to look like Mansonozz's when it grows up.

My mods:

GT-40X303 aluminum heads
Ford Racing Performanc Parts E-cam
FRPP 1.6 roller rockers
Polished Cobra intake
Edelbrock 65mm throttle body
73 mm C&L MAF
Summit Racing cold air induction
FRPP 24 lb injectors
BBK adjustable fuel pressure regulator
March underdrive pullies
3.73 rear gears

FRPP Jet-Hot coated unequal length headers
Bassani catted X-pipe
SLP Loudmouth cat-back.

Pony R's wheels
Goodyear Eagle ZR's in 245/45ZR17
Stock AOD for now

Cervini's Air Extractor hood
2003 GT seats
Springtime Edition mirrors & wing

Dyno: 257 rwhp/285 rwt through the slushbox on a Dynojet.

I'm currently collecting parts for the AOD-T5 swap. I've got the transmission, bellhousing, shifter, wiring and pedals. I should have the rest accumulated by the end of summer.

I've owned this car for over eight years now and have driven it 70,000 miles. During that time, the ONLY thing that I've had to replace because it broke or wore out is the top. Anything else that I've done has either been regular maintenence or upgrades. Hands down, the best car I've ever owned.

very nice. i love the hood, very original.

Thank you. I always liked the look of them. Got mine from ABCexclusive. Its a nice piece, but the template for cutting the inner 1/4 trim panels was a bit off and the trim piece that seals the seam on the underside seperated. I just reglued it.