can you vote for my car in an online contest?

• Sponsors (?)

LOL, this reminds me, I had a kid in one of those 427R, He rev'd me at the light. He took off, (I wasn't nailing it from stop so I was late outta the hole)I caught him at the top of 2nd at 60 with a car on him.Pulled him to 3-4 cars by 4th gear. I stop at the local gas station to get a pop and he followed. He was upset, I think he's words where "This is suppose to be the fastest mustang on the street" Poor guy, i killed his ego.. It's a sweet looking car thou, He was all of 17-18 years old, prolly his dad's car:rolleyes:

Always someone faster!:nono:

LOL, this reminds me, I had a kid in one of those 427R, He rev'd me at the light. He took off, (I wasn't nailing it from stop so I was late outta the hole)I caught him at the top of 2nd at 60 with a car on him.Pulled him to 3-4 cars by 4th gear. I stop at the local gas station to get a pop and he followed. He was upset, I think he's words where "This is suppose to be the fastest mustang on the street" Poor guy, i killed his ego.. It's a sweet looking car thou, He was all of 17-18 years old, prolly his dad's car:rolleyes:

Yeah, but that is off the showroom floor, not once aftermarket goodies get purchased and installed. Minus the hood your car has "sleeper" written all over it...even down to the factory mufflers.:nice:

Same here. Just couldn't bring myself to vote for the Noob Spam. :jester:

Are you serious?

wow...I just became a mustang owner and have watched the forum before posting a bunch...

....and this is considered spam?

1000 pardons for spamming your forum....

MODERATOR: PLEASE PULL/KILL/HIDE THIS ORIGINAL POST....AUTHOR WAS NOT AWARE THAT THIS IS CONSIDERED SPAMMING.

Thanks, innrkid

I don't think I was asking for votes due to speed or quickness....
I would never street race.... too many kids in minivans etc. With my supsension I am more interested in open track days...not qtr mile...road courses.

Are you serious?

wow...I just became a mustang owner and have watched the forum before posting a bunch...

....and this is considered spam?

1000 pardons for spamming your forum....

MODERATOR: PLEASE PULL/KILL/HIDE THIS ORIGINAL POST....AUTHOR WAS NOT AWARE THAT THIS IS CONSIDERED SPAMMING.

Thanks, innrkid

Relax buddy... I'm just yankin yer chain. :rlaugh: