Canada East Members rides

Discussion in 'Regional Forums and Event Information' started by 77sleeper, Feb 22, 2003.

1. Yes -- think those lights are the same as yours. Sounds like we ordered them on the same day! I'm not sure that mine are aimed right yet... and I still want to splurge for some bright-white bulbs ($20 each at Crappy Tire... any suggestions?!)

Front Plates = :notnice:

At least I found a (somewhat) tinted plate cover.

.ron

2. All i have to say is :worship: looking good man. We'll have to get to CAYUGA this year and see what she can do though.

Still waiting for my baby to get out of the paint shop. :(

DON'T KNOW HOW THAT PIC GOT IN THE QUOTE IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE HYDRO'S O2 VERT ... WEIRD. I WONDER WHAT THAT PIECE OF CRAP CAVY WOULD DO AT THE TRACK THOUGH :flame: jk OF COURSE.

3. Your rims look sweet ... gives me an idea what they will look like on my car. I want the ones with the studs around the rim though.
    Looking good though man.

4. WhyTryy5.0,

Thank bud. It just feel like a whole new car with the new rims.

But it doesn't run any faster... expected at least a 20hp gain. :p

5. Were just used to it, It would be weird without one.:canflag:

6. T-Top !! Right on :nice:

7. Attached Files:

8. When Stangnet got the last update, a lot of pics got lost everywhere on the website in all forums. Thats why.

9. That's my first Mustang...
    I'm 18 and just got my license so it's all stock for the moment heh.

:canflag:

1995 GT on 245/50 Potenza :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's it, btw, I'm from Sherbrooke Québec

cya around

10. 18 ... 1st car is a Mustang GT. You're lucky :D Nice ride BTW

11. Yeah heh thanks but hey i'm working very hard to pay this :)

12. Nice car Damned, I wish I was smart enough to buy a used Mustang when I was 18... instead I bought a new Ranger Splash DOH! :shrug:

13. In keeping with the winter theme......

Attached Files:

14. lol a ranger is nice too, at least u can use it in winter :p

15. My new ride:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. I'm jealous...although i've still got a soft spot for the original rims. Too bad they didn't come in 18' like the Y2K's.

17. Here is mine when I got it. It's now in pieces, waay too many pieces... parts everywhere :nonono: :rlaugh: