canadian custom fiberglass

"ThatStangGuy" I like tha kit mind sendin more pix when ya get em? [email protected] also I got the kit from www.zekon.com also known as concept X I think on mrbodykit.com I didn't get the hood though. My expierence with zekon was much like everyone elses with canadian companies. IT SUCKED. the quality sucks too, I'm gonna have to spend a lotta cash to get this looking show quality but it'll be worth it once it's done. I got pix if u wanna check out a kit other than the stallion

• Sponsors (?)

pics

StreetDreamsGT said:
"ThatStangGuy" I like tha kit mind sendin more pix when ya get em? [email protected] also I got the kit from www.zekon.com also known as concept X I think on mrbodykit.com I didn't get the hood though. My expierence with zekon was much like everyone elses with canadian companies. IT SUCKED. the quality sucks too, I'm gonna have to spend a lotta cash to get this looking show quality but it'll be worth it once it's done. I got pix if u wanna check out a kit other than the stallion

yeah, here are some more, kind of shi**y ones though, it's coming out of storage about mid june, then i'll get some nicer ones outside.

ger

smalldcp_0528.jpg

smalldcp_0523.jpg

smalldcp_0524.jpg

smalldcp_05272.jpg

yeah like i said, you'd have to pay a fiberglass fabricator to build you a custom one and he'd have to measure your car and get specs and stuff....i guess it wouldnt cost 1400$ for that though....thatstangguy if its any consolation, i like it a lot, your car looks awesome