Canadian holiday...nothing to do but put on parts!!

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
Ok I untill recently was a Fox owner...many of you may remember my 88GT, it was a pretty cool car I have to say and she's missed. BUT just wanted to show you guys what I'm currently playing with since I always call the 5.0 section home.

Wife gone to see parents....baby in daycare....ohhhhh boy, time alone!!!
Only one thing to do when you're home alone (aside from the naughty stuff *wink wink eh Doug*)....MODS AND CLEAN!!
Since old Dmobile jumped ship I was excited to start a new group of projects...and today seemed like a great day for it!!! Here is what I did today: Fuel rail cover install, intake cover install, strut tower brace...and of course start the wax process!!! So much fun. Parts fit without hassle and in less than two hours I could sit here and post pics. Very excited for Mike to get remainder of parts and jump back in!!
001.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Ya know, that is the nicest looking S197 engine bay I have ever seen. :nice: That looks like how it should if Ford wanted to dress it up. Really hides all the wires nicely and gives it a finished look. Good job man! :cheers:

Ya know, that is the nicest looking S197 engine bay I have ever seen. :nice: That looks like how it should if Ford wanted to dress it up. Really hides all the wires nicely and gives it a finished look. Good job man! :cheers:

I was just thinking the same thing. I like how there aren't wires going over the shock towers and stuff. Very neat and clean. I would only ask for that battery to be put in the trunk where every battery should be IMO.