Can't believe he did it !!! Bought an 03 Cobra

Green Machine

Founding Member
Sep 22, 2001
Lakeland Florida
Drove to work on Tuesday am, and there it set a 03 Cobra ( deep blue ) My friend had talked about looking at one, but he didn't mention any more about it. His wife's Honda had the tryanny starting to slip. So he ended up trading it in. So he now owns a 03 Cobra, and a 2000 GT with lots of mods. His wife wanted him to have it and was excited for him to get it. We need more women like that on this planet. :nice:

Btw - the Cobra had 88k on it, and had a chip and pulley, Dense Charger CAI, and a Bassani cat'd x-pipe and cat back installed. So you can imagin how well this thing runs. 1st & 2nd gear spin the wheels with just tapping the go pedal. It's scary fast. The boost guage pegs at 10 lbs, and he's not sure with the chip what the previous owner had the boost set at. We're working on road trip to get his Cobra, and my GT dyno'd in next 2 weeks. I'll post the results. He's planning on swaping his 275x40x17 Nitto DR's off the GT to the Cobra. Can't wait till he gets it to the track. :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

Nik_92Stang

You're right that was a lot of miles. I misunderstood the mileage, it was only 8200 miles on it. He's put 200 on it since Monday. He's taken a couple of people around the block, and scared them. This thing is soooo fast. :spot:

I'm trying to figure how I can afford a K. Bell twin screw SC so I can keep up with it.

Thanks Dewman. :nice: