can't decide on new wheels - Help!

need to get 5 lug wheels so I can do the sn95 cobra front brake upgrade and rear cobra IRS but can't decide on what wheels to go with. Torn between 17" bullitts, 17" black Cobra R, or 18" 03 cobra wheels.
pic of car:
87ConvertFrontDrvSide.jpg

black cobra r:
oe-cobra-5-b-4-x.jpg

bullitt's
f6_12.JPG

03 cobra wheels
535_29.jpg

the bullitts or the black cobra R's will be cheapest. The car is going to be used primarily for autoX and road courses so I'm leaning towards the 17x9 black cobra R's but there is something about an all black car that looks cheesy IMO. Any opinions would be great. Thanks

Attachments

• 87ConvertFrontDrvSide.jpg
    87ConvertFrontDrvSide.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Sponsors (?)

Aaron'S'tang said:
:D Yeah,I agree. I would never put 5 lugs on my car, they just look sooo out of place. The fox cam e with 4 lugs and the 5 lugs just stick out like a really, infected, sore thumb. JMO

I think I'll make the sacrifice for 13" front brakes and rear irs... I'll just have to remember to keep the stang away from other fox's or she might start suffering from 4 lug envy. :eek:

Oh, don't do it man. The way that the lugs are spaced on the 5 lugs make them so weak, any 14 second car is going to rip'm right off, then you are going to have a lot of work to do. 13" rotors or not, 5 lugs are a huge no no. Just ask anybody else on here, they'll tell ya!:D