Can't seem to find a nice Fox.

And then I can build it to look like this! :nice:
274071734_o.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I think the Mystic Cobras are overrated. Rare? Yes. But is it really an attractive color? Hell no! Its like a purpley teal-ish greenish pink. Its like the color of some self-absorbed high schooler's prom dress.

That said, I really do like the SN-95 Cobras. Buy one and do something cool with it, like build a 5.4 or turbo the 4.6. That red one is sex on wheels.

I think the Mystic Cobras are overrated. Rare? Yes. But is it really an attractive color? Hell no! Its like a purpley teal-ish greenish pink. Its like the color of some self-absorbed high schooler's prom dress.

That said, I really do like the SN-95 Cobras. Buy one and do something cool with it, like build a 5.4 or turbo the 4.6. That red one is sex on wheels.
I actually really like the Mystic Cobras. IDC if they made more of them then the others, I like the color. Funny thing is even though they are the rarest of the 96-98 Cobras there are more of them for sale then any other color. :shrug:
I would like another Laser Red one like my last one but I want a black interior this time and they are rare in that color. There is a Rio Red one I realy like and its only $4500 because of its miles. BUT it does have the full MM kit with pan hard, FLSFCs, Bilstiens, CC plates... the works with no engine mods at all. If its still avaliable then I would get it. :nice:

Oh and thanks for the compliment, the red one is my old Cobra. :D
IMGP0174.jpg

IMGP0072.jpg

IMGP0053.jpg

IMGP0036.jpg

SN95s look ghey IMO. Aside from the classics, the only Stang i'd own would be a Foxbody.
Opinions vary. I was looking at some C4 Vetts too but they are just too slow and very uncomfertable to get in and out of. Plus since I am in my 30s it looks like I was going through a mid life but couldnt afford a real Vette. :shrug:
everything is "ghey" to you. and your one to talk about ugly **** when you have an 85 vette. :)

Down there big guy! :rlaugh: Dont get this locked. :notnice:

Laser, that silver one you posted really has a body kit fitting for you. It's like they knew you when they designed it. If you need a lambo door conversion or some alteeza taillights, try mrbodykit.com
You do realize I would sooner let GTO rape me then drive that hideous car?
I do not like body kits at all on Mustangs. I dont like Saleen stuff on non-Saleens, Cobra crap on non-Cobras etc etc. I love the lines the cars came with and will leave them that way. :nice:

Yes! No stop toying with my emotions! :fuss:

The thought of selling has crossed my mind a few times.

Part of me would like to sell it, and then pick up a nice clean Fox Saleen or '93 Cobra or even a 96-98 Cobra convertible. Hell, i've even contemplated getting a terminator.

I've wanted this car for a VERY long time

98cobraconv.jpg