Capri Parts On A 91 Fox Body?

Undeadknight26

May 19, 2013
Florida
Hey just wanted to know what parts I could use from the Capri body on the Fox. I have a 1991 Notchback Mustang and I wanted to know if the fenders were interchangeable...I can't buy them new so I found a used one some one was parting out and hoping to get them for cheap! I don't know much about cars so bare with me :D

• Sponsors (?)

The simple answer is yes, they will fit. What are b you going to do about the rear fenders? They will have to be cut and welded in.

Yes, yes it can

blue1.jpg

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news...mY?li=BBnb4R5&ocid=spartandhp#image=AAgdbmV|1

Reactions: 1 user
The Capri sheetmetal should fit on the Mustang. However the Capri has four old style sealed beam headlights, the inside door panels may be different. It may take some wiring work and door customizing to make it all fit.

No, they won't. (Actually,they will but follow along while I make my point)

You have a size 10 foot. Your shoes are shot. You know you need new shoes, but don't have the funds to get the right size shoe that fits....
But, there is a smokin deal on a pair of size 11 shoes, and technically, it'll fit on your foot, but the fit will be all sloppy, and you'll never be able to make them work right.

See the Segway here?

A Capri fender is intended to go with a Capri quarter. Having a bulging set of front fenders, and flat quarters will look all kinds of wonky,.the fit will be sloppy, and you'll never get them to look right.
looney_tunes__spike_by_mysteryfanboy718-d6kllmq.png

Well that car is BadA. It has capri fenders and quarters, read the article ;)
I wasn't talking about the car you posted, because I think that thing is super cool as well. I was simply stating that if you're gonna do it, you better either convert a Capri over to Mustang front and rear fascia,
or know how to weld.

And only swapping fenders won't cut it.

Reactions: 1 users
My boss built this beauty about 10 years ago. It was featured in 3 or 4 mags. Its called the Coupri. We're about to do a terminator drivetrain swap along with the rear independent suspension.
Gonna be real sweet!
10289801_1043805832308408_3775000743489456458_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
My boss built this beauty about 10 years ago. It was featured in 3 or 4 mags. Its called the Coupri. We're about to do a terminator drivetrain swap along with the rear independent suspension.
Gonna be real sweet!
10289801_1043805832308408_3775000743489456458_n.jpg
While that car is completely bad a**! Why does it remind me of a mid 80's Monte Carlo SS? And the future plans sound awesome. Very nice car.