capri

hsean

10 Year Member
Jul 24, 2006
dearborn,michigan
wouldn't be something if ford brought back the mercury capri 5.0 and i 'm not talking about the crappy nineties car.something with the new line mustang but with more rectangular headlights.ford already has the ford and mercury versions for the edge ,milan,and so forth i think it could very easily be done.

• Sponsors (?)

wouldn't be something if ford brought back the mercury capri 5.0 and i 'm not talking about the crappy nineties car.something with the new line mustang but with more rectangular headlights.ford already has the ford and mercury versions for the edge ,milan,and so forth i think it could very easily be done.

If they did. Im thinking it would look like this. An '05 Mustang front end and a 350Z rear. At least that's what I picture everyday I look at mine.

really though it would be awesome i look at that aston martin mustang v12 it is something different and bold like ford likes to pitch in their new adveritising. not that the new mustangs need any help in sales but i just think that they need to step on the throttle with some of the things that they have going for them.it would be unique and they could jack up the price alittle and i still think it would sell.something with flared fenders but i'm not quite sure about the bubble hatch maybe a slight bubble extending all the way to the windsheild.chip foose supposedly is jumping on board for a few projects i think one pertaining to the f150 .let him design something off the mustang platform with capri badging.

Well, I think if they did, it would need to be a different looking front end and taillights. More Capri-ish looking...

So the battle between the purists and the butchers could go on. LoL

Someone should photoshop one. Is it possible?

really though it would be awesome i look at that aston martin mustang v12 it is something different and bold like ford likes to pitch in their new adveritising. not that the new mustangs need any help in sales but i just think that they need to step on the throttle with some of the things that they have going for them.it would be unique and they could jack up the price alittle and i still think it would sell.something with flared fenders but i'm not quite sure about the bubble hatch maybe a slight bubble extending all the way to the windsheild.chip foose supposedly is jumping on board for a few projects i think one pertaining to the f150 .let him design something off the mustang platform with capri badging.

As long as they keep the fenders flared.