Car banged up....now?

as you can see in this thread....
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=587157
my car got a little banged up. I just started to use it again, and I have two wierd problems.

One, is that there is a slight squeek coming from the rear corner where It got hit. Ive narrowed it down that its the brakes, because when I apply them, there is no squeeks (the noise is light a high blip about once a revolution or two). This is a 95 cobra setup, with fairly new pads and all, so what could be bent that isnt inhiibiting the function, but is making noise? And the rotor looks perfect too.

And too, my drivers side door wont lock now. It feels like theres resistance holding the little button up. This wasnt so the night of the accident. Im gonna check it out later when I get home from practice, but what do you think it could be. And I have power door locks too, they just dont work.

So what do you think of these things?
Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

One, is that there is a slight squeek coming from the rear corner where It got hit. Ive narrowed it down that its the brakes, because when I apply them, there is no squeeks (the noise is light a high blip about once a revolution or two). This is a 95 cobra setup, with fairly new pads and all, so what could be bent that isnt inhiibiting the function, but is making noise? And the rotor looks perfect too.

Probably the heat shield scraping on the rotor.

And too, my drivers side door wont lock now. It feels like theres resistance holding the little button up. This wasnt so the night of the accident. Im gonna check it out later when I get home from practice, but what do you think it could be. And I have power door locks too, they just dont work.

Sounds like the door lock actuator is seized.

I think there's an echo in this forum.