Car bogs shifting into 2nd gear

65cobra

Dec 31, 2003
new york
Guys, I got a 92 lx with the following mods, pullies,bbk equal length headers, H pipe, american thunder 2 chambers, and a cobra king clutch. When I race the car it pulls pretty hard but when I power shift into 2nd gear the car bogs it temporary loses power. The car has 90k on it and was bone stock when I purchased it last month can anyone help? once the car bogs after about 1 second it starts accelerating again. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

ok

65cobra said:
Guys, I got a 92 lx with the following mods, pullies,bbk equal length headers, H pipe, american thunder 2 chambers, and a cobra king clutch. When I race the car it pulls pretty hard but when I power shift into 2nd gear the car bogs it temporary loses power. The car has 90k on it and was bone stock when I purchased it last month can anyone help? once the car bogs after about 1 second it starts accelerating again. Thanks

check your ground wire under the hood mine use to do that but with a little tightening of that it worked fine now it will spin second all day on a powershift.