Car bra + Mach 1 chin spointer for 94-98 stang?

RysRed96GT

I like it FURRY!!!
Founding Member
Apr 9, 2001
Pasadena, MD
I'm looking to get a black front bra for the stang. The front paint looks like **** and until I get the entire car repainted, I'll go with covering it.

I do have a mach 1 chin spoiler on it and not sure how most car bras hook on the bottom. I'd like to keep the spoiler sticking out if possible and not cover it or remove it.

Anyone with a bumper for this year know how it sits under the front bumper? Also if anyone can recommend a good one that'll be nice too. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I would advise caution as dirt and water can collect between the car bra and body causing corrosion, especially if you do any winter driving on sanded/salted roads. And if you get one make sure it fits tight, loose fit can move around and sandpaper your paint off.

Well, thanks but I said in my post it's just a coverup until I get the car painted, which may be in a year from now. So, I don't care if it gets scratched up.

Can anyone let me know how the straps work on the bottom in regards to the chin spoiler? Thanks.

The one that was on my car had plastic tabs that hooked onto the back side of the bottom, fender wells and grill opening area. It was made to use the bumper itself as a tensioner in order to keep the sleek look. I'm not sure what the manufacturer was and I can't say for certain they're all made the same way.

The one that was on my car had plastic tabs that hooked onto the back side of the bottom, fender wells and grill opening area. It was made to use the bumper itself as a tensioner in order to keep the sleek look. I'm not sure what the manufacturer was and I can't say for certain they're all made the same way.
thanks. do you remember how car back the leather ended and the straps began underneath? I can maybe put the straps UNDER the spoiler assuming the leather won't block the screw holes.

I'd hate to drill through the bra.