Car Cut Off , Ignition Switch ?

• Sponsors (?)

So almost all 28 years in america?

In that case, no offense, but you got royally screwed by the american education system at some point.
You dont need stay in school to make good moneys.I knew some peoples going school, now they in debt lol , Im happy with my life, I can personal warranty that I can support my kids thru college . If he choose to stay in college or take over my business, its up to him :), Im support my kids either way.

Having an education doesn't mean your well off. It all depends on what your goal in life is and how hard you work to achieve it. It seems you did very well :nice:. It seems that the generation of today doesn't care about their future. All they want to do is leech off other people around them and do nothing. This country might be the laughing stock of the world one day because our own people are content in their welfare/parasitic lifestyle. They don't even want to get employed...

-end rant

Wow that was really off topic

On subject now... Did you get some of your problems fixed yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Having an education doesn't mean your well off. It all depends on what your goal in life is and how hard you work to achieve it. It seems you did very well :nice:. It seems that the generation of today doesn't care about their future. All they want to do is leech off other people around them and do nothing. This country might be the laughing stock of the world one day because our own people are content in their welfare/parasitic lifestyle. They don't even want to get employed...

-end rant

Wow that was really off topic

On subject now... Did you get some of your problems fixed yet?

Hey dnbonds, not yet, but I cant stress about that right now, because of my shingles condition . Now I just stay home, eat, drink pill ( the pill really made me high ), and sleep, and netflix , im start to watch some old tv series ( Malcolm in the middle ^^ )

quick update , take the car out for short cruising and get the inspection sticker, the car is back fire really loud while driving and it cut off while comeing to stop, it crank and die, it drink and it die, I have to wait 5 min and it crank and drive perfectly :mad:

I order the code reader, it wont be here til friday. On the mean time Im scare drive it any where.

this problem ONLY happen early in the morning when weather is cold, and engine is cold. After warm up, it all fine.

do I have to retiming the car after I pull it off ?
No.
The TFI module mounted on the distributor is usually the culprit for a high speed miss on a warm engine. If the problem does not occur when the engine is cold, the TFI module is definitely suspect. You may need a special socket to remove the TFI module, but most auto parts stores will have one for $5-$7.

Be sure to use plenty of the heat sink grease on the new TFI and clean the old grease off the distributor.

View attachment 115603

See Automotive Tools Specialty | Auto Mechanic & Technician Diagnostic, Testing Equipment | Thexton
TFIModuletroubleshooting.jpg

diagram courtesy of Tmoss & Stang&2Birds
TFI_5.0_comparison.gif

thanks, the problem with stalling or cut off when in gear , and having this loud back fire today while driving only when engine is cold, after all warm up, it run perfectly fine.

My car wont start when it really hot out, it crank and die, it crank and die,

im at autozone and ask for the TFI module tool, they have no idea what is that tool is, the dealer do have the tool, $14, but ford dealer is 45 min away,

any one know exactly the tool caller and part # for autozone or advance auto part...

so its nothing special about it ? I think I have 5.5 MM socket as a kit
Umm no. That is what makes it "special" they dont usually come in a kit due to its odd size and overall shape. Usually a specialty tool that you'll use once or twice unless you rebuild cars on a daily basis.