Car dies when hot, needs help!!! =(

The Car: 1995 GT coupe. 210k miles. Auto.

The Scenario: Vegas. Its about 105 degrees out. Driving, of course, then the car sputters all on its own, and quickly just dies. Fact is, when some component in the car gets too hot, it cuts power, and car just takes a dump. The closest comparison I have as to how it feels/sounds like, is if you run out of gas.

Now, I have already changed the following within the past 45 days:

Water Pump
Thermostat
TFI Module
Battery
Distributor

All brand new, nothing used or refurbished, and in that exact order, too. Now, I was FOR SURE the distributor would be the fix, because if the TFI Module didnt do it, the pick-up inside the dizzy was the next big thing. That was changed yesterday, today it died once again. Now, I am completely stuck now. I was told by two people so far that it may be the Fuel Pump.

Anyone else? ANYTHING would be grateful, thanks!!

• Sponsors (?)

I live just 2 hours from you and I just went through this same exact problem. Does it only happen during the day and not night? If so then it's your fuel pump. The heat around here plays hell with them and they burn out so easy if they're old. Mine was only 2 years old and went out. I guarantee if you can recreate the problem turn the radio off and drop the back seats and listen for the fuel pump you should hear the sound start getting lower and lower. I'll put a vip pass to a dgaf, kmk or big b concert on it.