Car got Keyed tonight

scupking

Sep 18, 2005
Enfield, CT
Well got out of work at 9 and went to my car to find a nice long key mark running the length of my door:mad: . A lot of people Fn piss me off. When I went on my break I sat in my car and I went at 5:30-6:30 and there was a truck that was parked next to me, old F-150 with a CB antenna on it. The car never moved for that hour so I figure it might be an employ. I have tomorrow off seeing as I'm actually going for a job interview but when I’m back on wed I will see if the truck is there again. Why do people have to be idiots? Makes me not want to drive my stang anywhere. I will post a pic tomorrow.

• Sponsors (?)

Kilgore Trout said:
Mustangs get vandalized a lot :(

Yeah, seems like a lot of guys on StangNet have had something happen to there car. Good news is my uncles best friend owns a muscle car shop and can fix it for free or close to it. I just might have him paint my wing black and paint part of my hood black.

That blows goats man I am sorry to hear that.
Folks these days have no respect I agree.
If the key mark is acrossed the whole door than
the whole door will have to be sanded and preped
before it is painted.If your uncle can hook you up
than you will save alot of money.Don't go to your insurance
company if you don't have to.Don't rule it out it could be
a scambag at your work that did it.:nonono: :notnice:

03ghoststang said:
yes mustangs seem to be vandalized alot, it seems that we are the most hated on :(
Although a good point, wouldn't you think ricers take 1st for being most hated? At least by guys on forums, I see the import crowd gets bashed the most. Rightfully so in most cases.

I'm guessing that setting your car up to look, work, and sound really nice tends to make you more of a target for vandals, regardless of the type of car. I really doubt that people go after specific models. They justs see a car that stands out, and they feel like they have to f* up your day.

I feel your pain man, my car has a huge, deep key mark down the passenger rear quarter panel, and another light one on the opposite side of the car. I still haven't gotten around to having it fixed... I wish I had someone to do it for free :(

and some people question why i drive a 94 aerostar to public parking areas....now you know why....seriously!

This kind of thing really pisses me off! I can see getting in an accident or even if you were a dick and deserved it but for no reason at all thats what i never understood...why damage a car like that knowing that most likely its driven by some young hardworking kid who doesn't have extra cash...go scratch some rich ladies sl 500 if you need to be a vandal.

Susky said:
I'm guessing that setting your car up to look, work, and sound really nice tends to make you more of a target for vandals, regardless of the type of car. I really doubt that people go after specific models. They justs see a car that stands out, and they feel like they have to f* up your day.

I agree. The funny thing is, I was debateing if I should move my car when I wen't on my break. The lot was empty down at the other end. I'm pissed that I didn't move it. For now I will use some touch up paint till I can get it painted by my uncles friend. As WydOpn said I think I'm going to do the paint job I wanted to do next year (black hood, black wing and small 4.6L V8 in white on the sides of my hoodscoop). Well, I'm off to a job interview.